- Breaks nicks and separates cartons inline in a single process.
- Reduces makeready and premakeready times.
- Eliminates manual stripping and separation.
- Transfer jobs directly from diecutting to gluing
- Lower waste and no damage to cartons.
- Accurately separates cartons.
- Precise stacking of blanks and sheets.
- Eliminates further manual processing
- Single cut and double cut sheets are fully stripped and separated.
- Repeat jobs and long runs.
- Higher running speeds on folder gluers.
- Less likelihood of carton damage.
- No post press labour costs.